Backstage Pass KL: #FOMO - Featuring Organisers Making Original events - be inspired by emerging event trends in the region
What are the trends that you can leverage on in the events space? From organisers who run unconventional events to attract a different audience to those who mash genres together for a seamless event. Come hear from these originals who inspire #FOMO in us!
Backstage Pass by Peatix is a community event for event organisers - exchange lessons, connect with people who enable events and grow as a group. We're in our 10th session!
Terence and his best friend, Govin Ruben, founded the award winning TerryandThe Cuz Productions in 2010 which has staged 5 major productions to date: ‘My Lingam Speaks’, ‘Klue’Doh!: A Murder in Development!’, "Klue’Doh!’ (Winner of Best Set Design), ‘The Bee Project’ , “Flatland: An Adaptation in Dance” (Winner of Best Ensemble, Best Set Design, Best Choreographer and Best Lighting). He recently co-wrote and produced Citrawarna Colours of Malaysia Festival 2017 for the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture.
His currents works include SK!N a work created with Ashley Dyer and TENAGANITA which focuses on the horrors of human trafficking. SK!N premiered in George Town Festival and Kuala Lumpur in 2015 and had its Australia premiere at OzAsia Festival on 2016 and will tour Melbourne and Bendigo, Brisbane and Darwin in 2018.
He is currently working on Thicker Than Water which will premiere at The Public Theatre, New York in May 2018, Light, a work on the founding of Penang and Adelaide commissioned by George Town Festival, Penang and OzAsia Festival, Australia which will premiere in August 2018, ‘UNDER-KL’, a tv series on the history and myths of Kuala Lumpur and TerryandTheCuz’s debut movie.
- For Debit Card users: http://help.peatix.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2388149--for-users-in-malaysia-paypal-faqs
- Am I considered an "event organiser?" Peatix encourages events of all kinds to blossom - anything from tech talks, workshops and classes to theatre, art performances to parties, gigs to private dinners and gatherings. So yes, you're probably one without knowing it.
- I provide relevant services (audio-visual services, photobooth rental, app) - can I attend? Yes, we're an inclusive community. At the same time, organisers prefer to mostly meetother organisers. We require vendors to pay a higher entry of RM30 and respect that this event is not a platform for selling services.
- Why can't I buy more than 4 tickets in one transaction? Diversity is important to us - come meet new friends!
- Vegetarian food? Yes! Please let us know in advance.
- Why isn't the eventfree? We serve food at wonderful venues. The price is not designed to be a barrier - we offer discounts to students, youths and dreamers.
- What's your refund policy? We understand that things may crop up. Feel free to transfer your ticket or approach us for a refund.
- Can I pay at the door? Yes you can, but at $35.
- Are you looking for partners? Glad you asked - please drop us a line.
- Who organises this? The community team at Peatix Malaysia.
- More questions? Contact email@example.com
- The event description was updated. Diff#323401 2018-03-13 08:12:22
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM MYT
- Petrosains Discovery Centre, Level 4, Suria KLCC
RSV-Pea (I Feel Lucky!) SOLD OUT RM12.00 RSV-Pea (Early Bird) SOLD OUT RM19.00 RSV-Pea (Standard) SOLD OUT RM22.00 Friendship Price (min 2 to purchase) SOLD OUT RM18.00
- Venue Address
- Petronas Twin Towers, Persiaran Petronas, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Malaysia
Peatix Malaysia627 Followers